Centauro combines the functions of a shredder, iron separator and screening machine in a single machine and is the ideal solution for recycling aggregates, rubble and waste from construction and demolition work, milled asphalt and asphalt slabs.
Centauro is extremely quick to install and is track-mounted for maximum mobility on all types of terrain. It is composed of a shredder with two low-speed, electrically driven counter-rotating shafts, equipped with milling cutters with three interchangeable teeth, which use the cutting force to crush material. This patented technology offers a considerable reduction in the power required to guarantee high productivity levels, making it possible to obtain considerable reductions in energy consumption. It also makes it possible to crush hard materials such as rubble, asphalt, earth and clayey materials, irrespective of the weather conditions or the condition of the material to be crushed.
The electric motor ensures crushing and screening is performed consistently, irrespective of the conditions of the working environment. Centauro has been designed to facilitate maintenance, improve safety and at the same time create some useful tool compartments. It is also equipped with components that make it possible for all of the shredding and screening parameters to be managed and changed remotely. Thanks to this technology, which has been developed exclusively by Cams engineers and technicians, the machine can be adapted each time to meet the needs of the customer and the various types of material to be processed It also optimises routine maintenance, guiding the user or authorised workshop in the event of a malfunction.
Benefits and features
- Different crushing programs depending on the type of aggregate to be crushed
- Low consumption thanks to a single motor system driving the shredding and screening functions
- Low acoustic emissions meaning it can be operated within a residential area
- Practically zero dust emissions, thanks to the slow speed of the rotating parts
- Very low wear of components
- Low maintenance costs (patented teeth replacement systems)
- Ease of maintenance thanks to the generous distance between the two screening surfaces (600 mm)
- Only one operator is needed to operate the machine as it is fully automated
- Radio remote-control of all functions
- Compact overall dimensions for in gauge transport
- Track-mounted for maximum mobility on rough terrain
- Low load distributed on the tracks
- Hydraulic adjustment of size of material produced (patented system)
- High productivity and low consumption levels thanks to the electric motorisation
- Constant screening yield irrespective of the conditions of the working environment thanks to the electric motorisation.
- Possibility to provide electric power on site
Fields of application
- Excavated earth and rocks
- Construction and demolition waste
- Environmental decontamination
- Reinforced concrete
- Vine poles
- Asphalt slabs
- Milled material
- Processing waste from ceramics
- Processing waste from cement products
- Processing waste from gas beton aerated concrete blocks
If you need technical support or a quote, do not hesitate to contact us!